The nearest railhead is Gaya itself and all the major trains pass through the station. Patna is another railhead from where you can board trains for other destinations in India. Gaya is linked with all the major cities of India including the metros of New Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai and Chennai.
And Gaya Junction is connected
with All Major cities (Ranchi, Jamshedpur, Raurkela, Hazaribagh, Kolkata, Muradabad, Varanasi, Allahabad, Kanpur, Delhi, Panipat,Amritsar, Hyderabad, Chennai, Assam & other major cities) via Rail Network.
- The Mahabodhi Express(12398) is a special train that runs between Delhi and Gaya daily and non-stop and takes just 16 hours to reach Gaya from Delhi as well as Purshottam Express(12802) also touches Gaya Jn daily from New Delhi.
- Four Rajdhani Express From Delhi (12314-Sealdah Rajdhani, 12302-kolkata Rajdhani, 22824-Bhubaneshwar Rajdhani & Ranchi Rajdhani) trains connect Gaya Jn.
- And The Train which will Touch Kolkatta Via Mughalsarai Jn touches Gaya Junction
- And The Mumbai-Howrah Mail(12322) which comes from Mumbai Toches Gaya Jn. Daily.
- And The Jodhpur-Howrah (12308) & Ajmer-sealdah (12988) which comes from Jaipur and touch Other cities of Rajasthan touches Gaya Junction daily.
And To check Status Of TrainsClick Here